More than just another great JBL sound system, the new EON 600 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON 600 from the ground up featuring JBL’s advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today’s working musicians and sound providers.
For double the power and extra savings, take a look at our JBL EON615 Pair Pack with Speaker Stands.
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and precise acoustic performance
- Lightweight design at 17.69 kg (39 lbs) with 4 carry handles
- Multi angle enclosure for main PA or floor monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- 90-degree H x 60-degree uniform audience coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- 1000 watt high-performance powered speaker system
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- User adjustable Bass and Treble controls
- Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
- JBL Waveguide Technology
- Bluetooth integration for the EON600 Control app (Coming in April from the app store)
For more information on the control app click here.
System Type: Self powered 15″, two-way, bass-reflex
Power Rating: 1000W Peak (500W RMS)
Amplifier Design: Class D
Max SPL Output: 127 dB
Freq. Range (-10 dB): 39 Hz – 20 kHz
Freq. Response (±3 dB): 50 Hz – 20 kHz
Coverage Pattern: 90° x 60°
Dimensions: (H x W x D) 707 x 439 x 365 (mm)
Net Weight: 17.69 kg