iConnectivity spinXLR is a premium studio-grade phono preamp for connecting your turntables to your studio system. This supremely high-quality preamp lets every musician, DJ, and producer connect a record deck in seconds – and start hearing just why people have enjoyed listening to their music on records for the past 100 years.
The sound quality is unreal, yet spinXLR™ is surprisingly affordable. Professional balanced XLR lines eliminate the hum pickup that plague regular wires. Phantom power from your audio interface or mixer means no wall plug – this interface is totally self-contained to streamline your setup.
Whether listening back to test pressings of new recordings, sampling undiscovered gems from old half-forgotten albums, or simply listening for pleasure on the best gear around, spinXLR deserves a place in every studio that works with vinyl records. Just plug in your record deck, connect the balanced lines to your professional audio interface or mixer, and listen in awe.
- Stereo RCA Phono inputs accept magnetic phono cartridge outs from any turntable
- Ground wire attachment eliminates hum.
- +48V phantom powered from any XLR input (audio interface, mixer, mic preamp). No wall power required.
- Standard RIAA de-emphasis equalization curve built in; no additional processing required.
- Balanced XLR outputs ensure low-noise connections, especially in live situations.
Preamp Type: Solid State Phono Preamp
Number of Channels: 1 Stereo Channel
Analog Inputs: 1 x stereo RCA (phono signals)
Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR
Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50kHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
THD + N: -77dB (A-weighting)
Signal to Noise: 76dB (A-weighting)
Power Source: Powered through 48V phantom power