Gemini’s CDM-4000 USB/CD Media Console is a powerful, cost-effective tool that provides easy-to-use track search and playback features across dual CD decks. Combining practical functionality with the control of a central mixer section, the CDM-4000 offers a versatile, all-in-one solution for mobile DJ rigs, as well as bar and club installations.
For flexible, hands-on control, the CDM-4000 boasts two independent jog wheels that allow you to search through a track, bend the pitch or even scratch like a pro. Plus, a Pitch Control slider offers maximum control when beat matching, while a powerful Loop Section with Reloop enables you to take song-shaping creativity to the next level. And for maximum convenience, the CDM-4000 is compatible with audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3-CDs.
Handy playback features like Single and Continuous play modes, along with Instant-start provide an outstanding level of flexibility. The unit also has a Program feature that supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can provide music for their customers without having to worry about controlling the unit. And for seamless performance night after night, the CDM-4000 features anti-shock with RAM buffer memory, ensuring external bumps and vibrations won’t disrupt your performance.
- Audio CD, CR-R and MP3-CD compatible
- 2-band EQ with Gain Control
- 1/4-inch & 1/8-inch headphone output
- XLR balanced outputs and 1/4-inch mic input
- Auxiliary inputs for Line devices
- USB input for USB storage devices
- Large blue-backlit LCD display
- Three selectable jog modes: Scratch, Search & Pitch Bend
- Instant-start & Cue with Preview
- Fader-start capability
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- Single & Continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend via job wheel or buttons: +/- 16%
- Three mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Variable pitch control with +/- 12% range