The Focal PK-Alpha65W is a pair of the great all-round 6.5″ professional studio monitors in limited edition white, designed to perform just as well with instrumental & acoustic music as with electronic music, and is characterised by its great versatility. Comprising of a 6.5” (16.5cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1″ (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. Powered by 2 Class AB amplifiers; a 20W amplifier for the tweeter and a 35W amplifier for the woofer. And has a frequency response of 40Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB). The Alpha 65 is the perfect monitor for any musicians, producers, and engineers wanting an accurate and true sound to create their mixes and songs.
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room.
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion.
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to the wall effects.
- Connect up to 2 audio sources.
- Optimal acoustic integration.
- Reduced power consumption.
Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 22 kHz, (+/- 3dB)
Power: 105 W (70 W + 35 W)
Maximum SPL: 106 dB SPL (pic @1m)
Input Connectors: XLR balanced, RCA unbalanced
LF Amplifier: 70 W, class AB
HF Amplifier: 35 W, class AB
LF Driver: 6.5″ (16.5cm) drive unit – polyglass cone
HF Driver: 1″ (25mm) drive unit – aluminum inverted dome
- LF shelving (0 – 300 Hz): adjustable, +/-6 dB
- HF shelving (4.5 – 22 kHz): adjustable, +/-3 dB
Enclosure Type: Ported
Dimensions: 348 x 252 x 309 mm
Weight: 9.4 kg