- Online Stock In Stock
The Focal PK-Alpha50 is pair of the 5″ professional studio monitors, perfectly adapted for confined spaces. Comprising of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1″ (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. Powered by 2 Class AB amplifiers; a 20W amplifier for the tweeter and a 35W amplifier for the woofer. And has a frequency response of 45Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB). The Alpha 50 is the perfect monitor for any musicians, producers, and engineers wanting an accurate and true sound even in a smaller acoustic environment.
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room.
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion.
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to the wall effects.
- Connect up to 2 audio sources.
- Optimal acoustic integration.
- Reduced power consumption.
Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 22 kHz, (+/- 3dB)
Power: 55 W (35 W + 20 W)
Maximum SPL: 103 dB SPL (pic @1m)
Input Connectors: XLR balanced, RCA unbalanced
LF Amplifier: 35 W, class AB
HF Amplifier: 20 W, class AB
LF Driver: 5″ (13cm) drive unit – polyglass cone
HF Driver: 1″ (25mm) drive unit – aluminum inverted dome
- LF shelving (0 – 300 Hz): adjustable, +/-6 dB
- HF shelving (4.5 – 22 kHz): adjustable, +/-3 dB
Enclosure Type: Ported
Dimensions: 313 x 220 x 258 mm
Weight: 7.3 kg