ESI Gigaport HD+
The ESI GIGAPORT HD+ is a compact high-quality USB Audio Interface. But unlike most audio interfaces, it is dedicated to outputs. That’s right no inputs. This allows you to have increased multi-channel playback, providing 8 independent outputs, and 2 independent stereo headphone outputs. Also supports full 7.1 surround sound support with exception audio quality from the 24-bit converters and 96kHz sample rate.
GIGAPORT HD+ provides ASIO 2.0 drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows XP and Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit). The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and nativly works under Mac OS X even without the installation of a special driver.
This makes GIGAPORT HD+ perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and GIGAPORT HD’s eight outputs as up to 4 different stereo channels, enabling you to mix, cue and add effects! Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the two built-in headphone outputs. Also works on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio software applications like Cubase, Ableton, Sonar or Logic. The hardware also works with consumer programs such as DVD playback software.
- 24-bit / 96kHz D/A converter
- 8 independent output channels with RCA connectors
- different playback modes: 44.1kHz with 16-bit and 8 channels, 44.1kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 48kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 96kHz with 24-bit and 2 channels
- 2 independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output sends out different signal from playback channel 1/2 – perfect for monitoring and to pre-listen to signals
- compatible with most Windows and MAC Operating Systems
- compatible with Mac OS X and supported by the native CoreAudio USB audio support from Apple, no special driver installation required
- compact and portable design
- includes license of Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software
Computer Connectivity: USB
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 0 x 8
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
Analog Inputs: 0
Analog Outputs: 8 x RCA (line out), 2 x 1/4-Inch (headphones)
Phantom Power: N/A
USB: 1 x USB Type B
Bus Powered: Yes
OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
OS Requirements – PC: Windows XP, Vita, 7 or later
Dimensions: 120 x 70 x 20 mm