- Online Stock In Stock
Elektron Analog Keys
The Elektron Analog Keys is a premium 4-voice analog synthesizer built for on the stage and in the studio. Featuring 37 x semi-weighted and velocity sensitive keys with after touch functionality for added effects and expression. Designed for maximum versatility this synthesizer can function in a variety of modes including polyphonic, as 4 separate mono synths, or 4-note unison. Analog Keys is powered by dual analog oscillators, 2 sub-oscillators, and a noise generator. While its signal path is 100% analog, the synth has digital control, allowing you to store your sounds as presets for easy recall.
For altering, warping, and modulating your sounds, the Analog Keys features a 4-pole low-pass filter and 2-pole multi-mode filter per voice, each with an analog overdrive circuit. A variety of modulations options are provided to each voice via dual assignable LFOs and envelopes, AM cross-modulation, oscillator sync, and more. It also features Elektron’s step sequencer that can control both the synth and FX sections.
Thanks to a variety of routing options, the Analog Keys can be integrated with other analog and digital equipment. It features both 5-pin DIN and USB MIDI connectivity in addition to CV Gate outputs. On the audio front, you can route the analog audio out from each voice or as a stereo signal.
Overbridge is a software extension that allows for the use of Elektron’s analog hardware as a plug-in within a DAW. Design sounds on-screen using an intuitive and dedicated plug-in, or use the knobs and keys on the Analog instrument, or do both at the same time. Enjoy precise synchronization and automation. Use the strengths of the Elektron sequencer, and the software sequencer to get the best of both worlds.
- 4-voice polyphony analog synthesizer
- 37 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch
- 4-pole ladder filter and 2-pole multi-mode filter per voice for incredibly rich analog tone
- Analog overdrive lets you create aggressive tone with a very organic character
- Create up to four-part layered sounds, or use as a four-voice multi-timbral synth
- Expressive modulation joystick can be assigned to a staggering 15 destinations at once
- Variable waveshape on all waveforms
- Oscillator AM and Sync modes give you even more sonic options
- Very powerful as a live-performance synthesizer
- CV/Gate outputs let you connect to other analog synths
- Overbridge VST/AU plug-in provides control and audio input for your DAW
Sound Engine Type(s): Analog
Number of Keys: 37
Type of Keys: Velocity-sensitive, Aftertouch
Other Controllers: Joystick with Pushbutton
Polyphony: 4 Notes
Number of Presets: Over 4000
Number of Effects: 3
Effects Types: Reverb, Delay, Chorus
Audio Inputs: 2 x TS
Audio Outputs: 6 x TRS, 1 x Headphones
USB: 1 x Type B
MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru/USB
Power Supply: 100 VAC-250 VAC, 50-60Hz (Internal)
Dimensions: 660× 309× 93mm
Weight: 5.4 kg