Electro-Voice ZLX-12P Pair
The Electro-Voice ZLX-12P Pair is a great sounding two-way powered speaker designed for the portable sound market. With a compact and versatile design featuring custom-engineered drivers in a rugged enclosure. The loudspeaker features a grille made of 18-gauge steel with a black powder-coat finish. The loudspeaker matches the specially developed drivers with a custom-built Class-D amplifier module and powerful DSP. Whether pole-mounted or used as a floor monitor, the loudspeaker delivers powerful sonic impact and intelligibility.
Three modes optimize the Electro-Voice ZLX-12P for any live sound application. Run it up a stand and use the pole setting to gain back the low end you lose from elevating it off the ground. Place it wedge-style on the floor and use the monitor setting to keep low end from muddying your stage sound. Or mount it to a wall and use the bracket setting to prevent excess bass buildup from overtaking your mix. Whether you’re using one of the two XLR/TRS combo jacks or the 3.5mm aux input jack, your audio remains clean, thanks to the ZLX-12P’s mode selection options.
Another way to put the ZLX-12P to work for your club or venue is with the built-in application mode presets. Get your crowd on their feet by sweetening your audio with a smiley-face club EQ curve (excited bass and treble). Optimize your speakers for music with the neutral live preset, or customize for book readings and live speaking events with the speech preset.
Includes FREE covers
To receive an additional 2 year warranty on our current original 3 year warranty, you simply needs to register your purchase online at: www.electrovoice.com/extended_warranty. Registrations for the extended warranty will commence from 1st September 2018.
- Custom built 1000W Class-D bi-amp design
- Powerful EVS-12K Bass Driver
- LCD display and 1-knob DSP control with presets for precise and speedy setup
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control to ensure optimal gain structure
- Front LED for ‘power on’ and ‘limit’ indication
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment
- Durable composite construction with innovative high/low grip design for easy pole mounting
- Super lightweight design for portability and easy transport
- Includes a FREE set of protective covers
|Maximum SPL||126 dB|
|Power Rating||1000 W|
|Frequency Response||65 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB)||90° x 60°|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) Woofer|
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output|
|Grill||18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat|
|Dimensions||610 x 356 x 356mm|