Crown XLI800 Powerful. Reliable. Affordable.
The Crown XLI800 power amplifier represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
- An affordable and reliable power amplifier you can use in any PA system
- 600-watts in bridged-mono mode, up to 300-watts stereo/parallel operation
- Includes both unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR input connectivity
- Binding post and speakON output connectors let you use virtually any passive PA speakers
- Selectable input voltage (.755V or 1.4V) lets you set up your rig to match your gear
- LED power, fault, signal-presence, and clip indicators let you keep an eye on the safety of your amplifier
- Forced-air cooling and protection against shorts, no-load, and on/off thumps ensure smooth operation and long life
- Excellent shielding against radio-frequency interference keeps your sound clean, even in heavy wireless conditions
Amplifier Type: A/B
Power Per Channel:
- 8 Ohms: 200W
- 4 Ohms: 300W
- 8 Ohms: 600W
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Signal To Noise Ratio: >100 dB
Inputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x stereo RCA
Outputs: 2 x speakON, 2 x Binding Posts
Power Connector: 15A IEC
Rack Space: 2RU
Dimensions: 483 x 89 x 315 mm
Weight: 11.4 kg