A professional 8-channel audio mixer designed specifically for fixed installations, the rack mountable ULTRAZONE ZMX8210 zone mixer can distribute music programming and announcements to up to three zones (rooms). Typical applications include restaurants, office areas, health clubs and houses of worship, just to name a few.
Here’s an example of the ZMX8210 mixer in action. Let’s say that you own a restaurant and you want to: Play the audio from the televised game in the bar Present soft background music in the dining area Play up-tempo music in the lobby/waiting area and page patrons.
- Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use zone mixer with remote control ports for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications
- 6 ultra-low noise Mic/Line inputs with Gain control, -20 dB Pad, Level/Clip indicator
- +48 V phantom power and bus-assign switches
- 2 selectable high-headroom stereo inputs with mono/stereo switch
- Channel 1 provides variable threshold to enable automatic bus mute for announcements, etc.
- 3 assignable outputs (Left, Right and Aux) with individual Master controls and 5-segment LED meters
- Ultra-musical 4-band master EQ and global microphone low-cut filter for perfect sound adjustment
- Left, Right, Aux and Mute bus links available including Master/Slave switch for connecting multiple units
- Remote master Left/Right level control port for ultimate flexibility
- Select switch for routing microphone bus post remote control
- Integrated channel muting system with Priority select
- All inputs/outputs on Euro-type connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany