The ULTRAMATCH PRO SRC2496 enables you to transfer digital signals between professional audio devices with different sampling rates, formats or interfaces, and to remove dropouts or jitter from digital media. Best yet, simultaneously available outputs can be used for splitter functionality when you need it. Read on to see what the SRC2496 can do for you.
The Behringer Ultramatch Pro SRC2496 is a high-quality sample rate convert with both A/D D/A functionality. Perfect transferring your audio between different sample rates without any unwanted ‘jitter’.
- High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter for ultimate signal integrity
- Converts any sample rate between 31 and 100 kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sample rates
- Flexible format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical)
- Universal sample rate synchronization via wordclock or digital input
- Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
- Precise metering for input/output signal and headphone monitoring
- Allows direct manipulation of emphasis bits and other significant, digitally transmitted information in order to record virtually any audio signal
- High-precision quartz clock generator removes jitter and corrects off-tune, incorrect sample rates
- Extremely fast tracking supports varispeed applications
- Self-adjusting anti-aliasing filter with exceptionally steep edge
- All 3 outputs (XLR, RCA, Optical) simultaneously operational (splitter)
- Inputs separately selectable (patchbay functionality)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.