- Online Stock In Stock
Behringer Model D Pack
The Behringer Model D Pack is the perfect analogue studio starter pack, comprising of the Behringer Model-D, a Eurorack-sized reincarnation of the legendary analog mono-synth that started it all. And a set of HPS5000 studio reference headphones. Perfect for producers and recording artists wanting to experiment and expand their sound. From fat pulsing basses to searing leads to celestial pads: the Behringer D puts a world of musical expression under your fingertips. Throw a patch from the Main Out to the Ext In, crank the Ext In Volume until you hit overdrive, play a note, and twist the filter cutoff.
A universe of sonic possibilities
The fat, punchy sound of the D is bolstered by Behringer’s addition of an overdrive circuit you can patch in and control via the Ext In jack and volume pot in the Mixer section. But analog synthesis is not always about blistering leads and belching basses. This synth is also capable of eerily accurate simulations of acoustic instruments such as woodwinds, brass, and strings. The Behringer D’s classic VCF — a vital component of subtractive synthesis — is the soul of this synth. Behringer has done an outstanding job here: the D’s filter sounds amazing — smooth and musical, with a nice bite when you dial in a bit of resonance. From aggressive to serene, the Behringer D deploys a universe of sonic possibilities.
A little jewel of a synth
Let us be blunt: the Behringer Model D Pack rocks sexy visuals. Accented with wooden end cheeks, its petite, Eurorack-sized chassis sports old-school synth knobularity that’s hard to keep your hands off. The continuous pots feel great, too: smooth and solid, with the perfect amount of resistance. The detented rotaries and rocker switches also deliver satisfying tactile feedback. Three voltage-controlled oscillators deploy beastly sonic firepower, while the classic control set affords an enormous amount of real-time tweakery. There’s also generous CV connectivity for semi-modular flexibility and interfacing with legacy gear. Behringer has packed all the essentials (and then some) into this little jewel of a synth. The Behringer D is an unbelievable value. Get one and create some inspired music!
Behringer HPS500 studio DJ headphones. In today’s demanding studio environment, the right set of headphones can make or break your performance. You need high quality and superb frequency response to insure you get the best results from your recordings. The HPS5000 studio headphones were custom designed to meet and exceed the expectations of the most discerning audiophiles, bringing out pure listening performance by providing an ultra-wide frequency response, well defined bass and super-transparent highs. Their high-efficiency cobalt capsules, a single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wires and optimised oval-shaped ear cups make the HPS5000 a truly studio-worthy set of headphones.
- Legendary analog synthesizer with triple VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original “D Type” circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Ultra-high precision 0.1% Thin Film resistors and Polyphenylene Sulphide capacitors
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- 5 variable oscillator shapes with variable pulse widths for ultimate sounds
- Classic 24 dB ladder filter with resonance for legendary sound performance
- Switchable low/high pass filter mode for enhanced sound creation
- Dedicated and fully analog triangle/square wave LFO
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Semi-modular design requires no patching for immediate performance
- Overdrive circuit adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Complete Eurorack solution – main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 48 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Low and high level outputs featuring highest signal integrity signal stages
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Oscillators: 3 x VCO, Noise Generator
Filter: 1 x VCF 24dB, low-pass/high-pass
Effects Types: Overdrive circuit
Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8″ (external audio)
Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (main out low, high), 1 x 1/8″ (main out), 1 x 1/8″ (mix audio out), 1 x 1/8″ (headphones)
MIDI I/O: In/Thru/USB
Other I/O: Mod Source, OSC 1V/OCT, LFO CV, LFO square, LFO sawtooth, Cut CV, FC Gate, Filter, LC Gate, Loud contour, Loud CV
USB: 1 x Type B
Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)