The iNUKE NU3000 power amplifi er packs 3,000 Watts (2 x 1500 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 900 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 3000 Watts @ 4 Ohms in Bridge mode) into an exceptionally lightweight (7 lbs/3.3 kg) and rack-mountable package. And because the NU3000 is so much more effi cient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and don’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. You can run it full-out for hours on-end thanks to our “Zero-Attack” limiters, which off er maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with ultra-effi cient, switch-mode power supplies, ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
The Behringer iNuke NU3000 is a professional Class-D power amplifier capable of delivering 2x 1500Watts at 2Ohms. Featuring a sleek , compact design and is ultra light weight for mobile entertainers and smaller PA systems such as cafe’s, bars, and function centres.
- Delivers 2 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 900 Watts into 4 Ohms; 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 3.3 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- “Zero-Attack” limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and ¼” TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation