The Behringer B12X active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! A powered loudspeaker that merges 1000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, a 3-channel digital mixer with gain setting recall that is “wireless ready” for the ULM Series digital microphones (available separately), integrated DSP – and exceptional portability. Loaded the B12X with Behringer’s best 12″ long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1”; phenolicdiaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music from your smart-phone, tablet or other Bluetooth-equipped device – and you can even control the system via the free iOS*/ Android* mobile apps. The B12X professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Built-in Digital Mixer With iOS/Android App Control
One of the stand out features of the new BX series is the intelligent wireless digital mixer that allows you to control the system from anywhere in the room. Simply connect your favorite iOS/Android device via the Live Control app (free download) over Bluetooth. The B12X’s integrated mixer features two combo XLR/TRS connectors that accept virtually any mic/line level signal that you’re likely to encounter, making it perfect for a wide range of applications. And it’s easy to use — its user interface consists of only a single rotary push encoder and backlit LCD. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream audio from your computer, smartphone, or tablet — perfect for backing tracks or background music. Additionally, the B12X’s built-in connectivity with Ultralink ULM-series wireless systems gives you high-quality sound, along with maximum mobility. Just plug in a ULM USB receiver (sold separately), and you’re ready to go.
Custom-engineered transducers and intelligent DSP for top-notch sound
The EUROLIVE B12X’s LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application, ensuring a flawless performance. You can expect massive quantities of low end with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs every time you power up the B12X. Toss its 3-band EQ, bi-amped design, and large-format exponential horn into the mix, and you can be assured that your audience will experience exceptional sound quality in every corner of the room. Beyond that, Klark Teknik DSP optimizes your sound by continuously analyzing the incoming signal and automatically dialing in the perfect EQ, crossover, and compressor settings. And to get you started, the B12X includes DSP presets for your specific application and speaker positioning.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications
You can use the EUROLIVE B12X in a variety of ways. Use a pair of them for your main sound system, or lay them on their side and use them as stage monitors. Or, just connect a single microphone for public address. The B12X is also pole-mountable, so you can position it any way you need to. Setup is effortless, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4″ cable from your mixing console, while an additional XLR output allows you to connect multiple speakers.
- Powerful 12″ long-excursion driver provides luscious deep bass and acoustic power
- Built-in Digital Mixer with iOS/Android Control via Live Control App (free download)
- State-of-the-art 1″ phenolic -diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Large-format exponential horn provides ultra-wide dispersion
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Flexible I/O for versatile operation and expandability
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream audio from your computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Wireless-ready — plug in a ULM USB receiver (sold separately) and you’re ready to go
- Klark Teknik DSP ensures great sound in any situation
- DSP presets for your specific application and speaker positioning
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup