BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you’ve been looking for – a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features – from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organised into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required – just connect and go.
The CMD modules work well as standalone controllers for a wide range of DJ and production software. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, CMD controllers make getting a hand on your software easy and affordable. They’re big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag. And because they’re modular, there’s always room to grow if you decide you want or need even more control over your software.
- Full control of up to 4 software effects decks
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Access deck focus, hotcues, looping, instant doubles and much more
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information visit the Behringer website