The compact XENYX 1002FX mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. This handy little mixer provides a total of 10 Inputs (2 mic, 4 stereo) to handle a variety of input sources. Add to this our 24-Bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the 1002FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
The Behringer 1002FX is a compact 10-Channel Pa mixer with on board digital FX processor. The mixer is ideal for small groups, presentation and karaoke applications with its FX module, 2 high grade xenyx mic pre-amps, and 4 additional stereo channels for extra flexibility.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany