Was$679.00Ends 31st March 17
In stockPrice Match
MicroBrute Limited Edition RED
MicroBrute is pure analogue sonic powerhouse of a synth. Small in size but loaded with features, it follows in the footsteps laid by its big brother the MiniBrute.
Packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multi mode filter, super fast envelope, syncable LFO and the new step sequencer, not to mention the patch-able mod matrix the Micro Brute is a landmark new synth at an incredible price.
Process audio. Sequence analog gear. Give your modular a new LFO and Envelope Generator. Hook up to your DAW and make whole tracks. Hook up to your Drum tracks, open your door, and play a whole gig.
Tiny in size, tiny in price, huge in sound, and vast in potential. We’ve had so much fun with MicroBrute SE: Now it’s your turn
- 100% analogue signal path, amazing flexibility, incredibly affordable!
- 3-waveform voltage-controlled oscillator with Saw, Triangle and Square waves
- Waveshapers modify and animate your sounds, for a broad palette of sonic possibilities
- Overtone generator delivers additional harmonics, from one octave down to a fifth up
- Oscillator waveshapers: Ultrasaw, Pulse Width, Metalizer
- Steiner-Parker filter gives the MicroBrute a unique sound
- Arturia’s infamous Brute Factor lets you dial in dangerous distortion
- Step Sequencer is a source of fresh ideas and endless inspiration
- Modulation Matrix gives you semi-modular flexibility
- 25 mini-key velocity-sensitive keybed
Sound Engine Type(s) Analogue
Number of Keys 25
Type of Keys Mini-key, velocity-sensitive
Other Controllers Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
Number of Presets 3 x Oscillator Waveforms (Sawtooth,Triangle, Square)
Number of Effects 1
Effects Types Analog Distortion (Brute Factor)
Arpeggiator Yes (Step Sequencer)
Sequencer 8 sequences, 64-steps
Audio Inputs 1 x 1/4-Inch
Audio Outputs 1 x 1/4-Inch (line out), 1 x 1/8-Inch (headphones)
USB 1 x Type B
MIDI I/O In/USB
Other I/O CV Gate I/O, Mod Matrix
Size: 325 x 221 x 60mm