- Online Stock In Stock
Apogee Protools DUET
Apogee Protools DUET Interface bundle is the designed for singer/songwriters and loop-based musicians, Pro Tools | Duet enables you to turn your Mac or PC into a powerful yet portable music creation and audio recording studio. Featuring industry-standard Pro Tools | Software and the best-in-class Duet by Apogee 2×4 audio interface, Pro Tools | Duet provides everything you need to create professional-level productions that will help you stand out from the crowd—from first note to final mix.
Pro Tools | Duet comes with Pro Tools | Software, giving you everything you need to compose, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music and audio on Mac and Windows. Pro Tools redefines professional production for today’s workflows with powerful audio and video engines that enable you to work with a wide variety of virtual instruments, effects, and HD video. Plus, with turbocharged 64-bit performance, you can take on the most demanding sessions and maximize your creativity—without holding anything back.
The dual microphone preamps feature enhanced components and seamless, click-free transitions throughout the 75 dB of gain. The preamps are optimized for any sound source, so no matter what’s being recorded, it gets captured in detail. The interface utilizes an ESS Sabre32 32-bit hyper stream DAC with circuitry to eliminate time domain jitter and provide ample dynamic range and low distortion conversion. A full colour, high-resolution OLED display is the main control centre for the Duet, providing visual feedback for multiple functions including metering, numeric value for input and output levels, input grouping, phase, muting, phantom power and Soft Limit indication. The display provides the immediate status of the inputs and outputs without having to refer to Maestro or the host recording software.
Stereo headphones or left and right mono speaker outs can be assigned in pairs to output 1-2 or 3-4 or the low latency mixer, and each can be placed in stereo, mono, muted or dimmed modes. It is possible for a DJ to monitor a separate mix in headphones while sending a house mix to the club, a live performer to send a click track to in-ear monitors while sending a backing track to front-of-house, and a recording engineer to send a headphone mix to the performer while dedicating the main outputs to studio monitors.
Pro Tools | Quartet
Turn your Mac or PC into a high-performance music and audio production studio with industry-standard software and a premium 12×8 audio interface.
Pro Tools | Eleven Rack
For guitarists—record performances with Pro Tools | Software and get the tones of the world’s greatest amps in the studio and on stage.
Pro Tools plug-ins
Expand your creative palette with over 1,000 64-bit AAX plug-ins available, from realistic emulations of classic hardware to virtual instruments.
Take deep hands-on control of Pro Tools and other EUCON-enabled audio and video software, freeing you from the tedium of mixing with just a mouse and keyboard.
- USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac, PC or iOS
- 2 analog inputs:
- Combination Line (balanced +20dBu max)
- Mic/Instrument (+20dBu/+14dBu max)
- 2 Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- 4 analog outputs:
- 2 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- A/D and D/A conversion at 24-bit/192kHz
- MIDI connection (Core MIDI compatible; USB-A type connector)
- Controller knob selects function, sets input and output level
- Top panel high resolution OLED display
- Two assignable top panel touch pads to control:
- Mute speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Dim speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Sum to mono speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Assign headphones to outputs 1-2, 3-4 or low latency mixer
- Clear Meters
- Apogee’s Maestro app (included in Mac and PC installer) for advanced control
- Available for free from the App store, if connecting to iOS (cable sold separately)
- Bundles with Protools DAW for a complete studio setup
Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0/iOS
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 4
Number of Preamps: 2
Phantom Power: Yes
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
Analog Outputs: 2 x TRS, 1 x TRS (Headphones)
MIDI I/O: USB
*The Duet ships with a USB cable for connecting to your Mac or PC. For use with iOS devices, an optional Lightning or 30-pin cable may be purchased.