The Alesis VI49 is an advanced USB/MIDI keyboard MIDI controller that lets you take command of your music software with a series of pads, knobs, and buttons. With 49 velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys with aftertouch and Octave Up/Down buttons, you can expand the keyboard to the full melodic range and play bass lines, chords, and melodies. VI25 also features 12 assignable knobs and 36 assignable buttons for manipulating effect plugins and virtual instruments: open and close filters, adjust volume levels, activate effects, tweak parameters, and more. 16 velocity-sensitive RGB trigger pads allow you to launch clips or finger drum with exceptional response and colourful visual feedback. Plus, pitch and modulation wheels expand the expressive capabilities of your performing.
The Alesis VI49 is a professional and versatile production controller that incorporates 49-velocity sensitive and semi weighted keys,16 trigger pads , and over 24 assignable switches and knobs to control your favourite DAW.
Out of stock
- 49 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback for beat production and clip launching
- 36 assignable buttons and 12 assignable knobs interface with your music software
- Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback via LED screen and illuminated buttons and knobs
- USB MIDI and 5-pin MIDI Out offer flexible MIDI connectivity
- USB-powered and plug-and-play support for Mac and PC
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
Number of Keys: 49
Type of Keys: Full-size, Semi-weighted
Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
Encoders/Pots: 12 x Knobs, 36 x Buttons
Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (sustain pedal)
MIDI I/O: Out
USB: 1 x Type B
Power Supply: Bus power / 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
Weight: 11 lbs.