- Online Stock In Stock
Alesis RECITAL 88 Key Digital Piano
Alesis RECITAL 88 Key Digital Piano with full-sized keys is a full-featured digital piano with 88 full-sized, semi-weighted keys with adjustable touch response. It can be used as a teaching tool by both the student and teacher in educational environments, or at home as a practice instrument.
Featuring five built-in voices (Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Synth, and Bass), the digital piano can be used to combine two voices at once in Layer Mode, or assigned to the left or right hand in Split Mode. With built-in, powerful 20W speakers and 128-note maximum polyphony, the Alesis Recital delivers a realistic sound with a solid playing experience.
Furthermore, the keyboard has a feature called “Lesson Mode”, which divides the 88 keys into two zones with the same pitch and voice. This allows a student and teacher to watch each other and play together without having to take turns. Recital also has a 1/4″ headphone output, which mutes the internal speakers for convenient, quiet private practice.
In addition, this keyboard provides a USB-MIDI output for connecting to a computer for using educational software, or virtual instrument plug-ins. There is a sustain pedal input and RCA outputs to connect to a recorder, mixer, amplifier, or another compatible device. Finally, the Recital comes with three months of Skoove Premium for in-depth online piano courses, allowing you to up your piano game with new music theory tips and tricks.
- 88 full-sized, semi-weighted keys with adjustable touch response
- Five built-in voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously
- Built-in, 20-watt speakers and 128-note maximum polyphony for realistic sound and playability
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two zones with the same pitch and voice
- Built-in metronome with tap tempo can be easily adjusted from 30 to 280 BPM
- Adjustable Reverb and Chorus FX; Pedal Resonance feature
- Stereo RCA AUX outputs for connecting to a mixer, amp, or other compatible device
- 1/4″ headphone output mutes the internal speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plug-ins
- Sustain input to connect standard 1/4″ sustain pedal (not included)
- Powered by AC adapter (included) or six D cell batteries (not included)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- OS X 10.8
USB: 2.0 port (or higher)
Keyboard: 88 semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity
Polyphony: 128 voices
- 2 x piano demo songs
- 5 sound (voice) demo songs
Metronome Tempo Range: 30 to 280 BPM
- 2 x 10 W woofers
- 2 x 20 W tweeters
Power: 12 VDC, 2 A (center-positive) power supply or 6 D cell batteries
Dimensions: 1283 x 291 x 87 mm
Weight: 7.1 kg