The MPX16 overcomes the limitations of previous samplers that were unable to record samples, only play them back. With the internal stereo microphone get down quick ideas or sample your crowd and add it to your mix to make your audience a part of the show. External audio inputs mean you can use your audio interface outputs to pull samples from existing DAW sessions on the fly or record vocals and other acoustic sources directly to the MPX16. And the onboard effects processing can be used to shape any sample – imported or recorded.
The Akai MPX16 is a powerful standalone pad sampler / drum machine with 16 velocity sensitive backlit trigger pads, with on-board microphone and audio inputs for on the fly sampling during live performances.
Out of stock
- A 16-pad stereo sampler built for mobile performance and music production
- 16 ultra-responsive, velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads make performance fun
- Easily sample sounds via 1/4″ inputs or the internal mic, or import samples via USB or the SD card slot
- Filter, tune, envelope, and choke grouping on each pad allows you to shape your sounds
- USB bus power, MIDI I/O, and software editor provide added flexibility for your rig
|Analog Inputs||2 x 1/4″|
|Analog Outputs||2 x 1/4″ (Outputs), 1 x 1/4″ (Headphones)|
|USB||1 x Type B|
|Additional Media Storage||SD Card up to 32GB|
|OS Requirements – Mac||OS X 10.5 or later|
|OS Requirements – PC||Windows 7 or later|
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.