- Online Stock In Stock
Ableton Live 10 Suite
Ableton Live 10 Suite is the latest full featured version of the world renown music production software. It is a music creation and performance software featuring a range of included virtual instruments, drum machines, effects, processing plug-ins, and more, providing everything you need to produce, record and perform music. Ableton Live 10 brings in a number of fresh updates and enhancements. Included is a new synth, guitar pedal/distortion plug-in, echo plug-in, and a new Drum Buss workstation, which makes it easier to add subtle character and warmth to your drums. Ableton Live 10 now remembers your ideas, even if you didn’t press record, and it now allows for easier editing of multiple clips, editing audio in the arrangement, and adding automation with ease. Offering a timeline-based workflow with an Arrangement and Session view, Ableton Live 10 enhances your workflow, letting your creative imagination flow, and bringing the ideas in your head to life.
Create, Record & Produce Music
Ableton Live 10 provides everything you to need to create, record, and produce professional music. Featuring top-of-the-line tools that let you edit, manipulate, play and process, Ableton Live 10 offers flexibility when creating songs. Ableton Live 10 offers a timeline-based workflow with Arrangement and Session view. The Arrangement view provides you with a timeline to organise your music and build your song. Live’s revolutionary session view provides you with a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing, and performing ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of tracks and jam out in real-time. Play and record MIDI notes that you’ve played, or even edit them in yourself with a range of virtual instruments, drum machines, synthesizers and more. You can then process them with top-quality mixing and processing tools including EQs compressors, delays, and reverbs, to shape and mould your sound. Use the improved automation editing to tweak parameters of your sounds or effects over time. Record your own live instruments or external synthesizers into Ableton, or even use the included range of samples to create music. Whatever you choose, Ableton Live 10 offers you the freedom to produce what you want. Edit, warp and slice your audio and samples with the built-in tools. The included MIDI effects let you creatively manipulate your notes, while audio effects help to clean up your mix.
Range Of Ready-To-Use Sounds
Included is a range of carefully selected sound banks and virtual instruments ideal for every genre. Live’s core library comes with every edition of the software and includes vintage synths, analog drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. Ableton Live 10 Suite includes over 5000 sounds and 70+GB of loops and samples to get your creativity flowing, and ideas down as fast as possible. Live’s synthesizers deliver a vast range of sounds using wavetable, FM, analog and physical modelling architectures. Live 10 has more sounds that are ready for finished music. They also allow you to tweak them to your needs.
Perform With Live
Ableton Live 10 is ideal for the live performer, providing you with a clean and flexible way to play your music live. Trigger, re-sequence and remix your music on-the-fly, control external hardware and improvise on your own, or process audio played by others. Adapt and customise Live to fit your performance.
- New Wavetable synth, Echo, Drum Buss, and Pedal
- Captures your audio even if you didn’t press record
- Refined look and feel
- New library of sound
- Fully integrated Max for Live
- Multitrack audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio (automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo)
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in studio (plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers)
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools (extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert to MIDI)
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects and virtual instruments for sound design, mixing and mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing
- Video import and export for scoring to video
- 5000+ sounds, 13 software instruments, 39 audio effects, 16 MIDI effects
- Intel® with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- PC with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Multi Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- USB drive for installation (USB stick provided with Live 10 installers)
- 3 GB hard disk space free – Basic installation
- 70 GB extra hard disk space free – If all included sounds are installed