Ableton Live 10 Intro
Ableton Live 10 Intro is an introduction version of comprehensive DAW software used by top producers, and musicians around the world. And is the perfect way to start recording your ideas and putting together melodies and grooves. Live 10 Intro offers a number of features from Live 10 Suite, providing you with a 5+ GB sound library, 21 audio effects and 8 MIDI effects. It also allows 16 audio and MIDI tracks, 8 scenes, 2 send and return tracks and 4 mono audio and input channels. Intro also features 4 software instruments; Drum Rack, Impulse, Simpler and Instrument Rack. Ableton Live 10 Intro gives you basic elements to record and edit your audio.
Ableton Live 10 Intro comes with 2 Ableton Packs, one of which is a new addition to Live 10, Chop and Swing. Chop and Swing is an homage to the style that made sampling an art form and put a new kind of groove on the musical map. Chop and Swing comes loaded with curated recordings and professional presets perfect for cutting up and re-combining into fresh new tracks. It also comes with the Loopmasters Mixtape Pack.
Turn your most spontaneous ideas into music, without thinking about recording. Starting a song? Just arm a MIDI track and play. When an idea emerges, press Capture after you played it. Live will match your tempo and timing, and start your melody or groove in a perfect loop. You can also use Capture to progress your songs: add new parts or overdub MIDI into existing clips without breaking your flow—just press Capture after you’ve played it right.
Edit multiple MIDI clips
Create drums and bass, or chords and melody in tandem. Work with multiple MIDI clips across multiple tracks within a single view—in both Session and Arrangement. Now you can edit smarter and take better control of the musical relationships in your song.
Create and arrange more fluidly
The Arrangement View has been optimized for quick creative editing and more efficient song creation. Easily stretch a clip, slide its content or create audio fades with new clip interactions that work directly in the Arrangement. Automate with greater control using grid snapping and other improved breakpoint interactions
Focus instantly on what you need to with quick keyboard shortcuts: toggle automation visibility for all tracks, zoom in and out of selections of your song, nudge clips, and even make audio edits like reversing samples.
- New Capture feature captures your audio even if you didn’t press record
- Refined look and feel
- New library of sound
- Multitrack audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio (automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo)
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in studio (plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers)
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools (extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert to MIDI)
- Basic selection of built-in audio effects and virtual instruments taken from full version for sound design, mixing and mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing
- Video import and export for scoring to video
- 1500+ sounds, 4 software instruments, 21 audio effects, 8 MIDI effects
- Intel® with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- PC with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Multi Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- USB drive for installation (USB stick provided with Live 10 installers)
- 3 GB hard disk space free – Basic installation
- 5 GB extra hard disk space free – If all included sounds are installed