NEW KRK V-Series in Stock!
NEW KRK V-Series
KRK are back with a new generation of pro studio monitors! Say goodbye to the VXTs and hello to the V-Series! These incredible near field monitors are available in a 4, 6 and 8 Inch.
These monitors were designed in collaboration with hundreds of engineers, producers and mixers for exceptional quality! Each delivers a smooth and true sound with an astonishing 49 user selectable EQ settings! This will ensure a proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. As an added bonus, the V-series are supplied with removable front grilles to protect the drivers when used in portable audio applications.
The 4 inch is a compact, active 2-way monitor with an impressive frequency response of 58Hz – 19kHz and frequency range of 50Hz – 24kHz. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 to their setup.
Similar to the V4, the V6 is just as impressive in 6 inch with it’s full sound and clarity. It features frequency response of 49Hz – 19kHz and frequency range of 40Hz – 24kHz. Like the V4, this monitor will make an excellent addition to any pro audio setup.
The monster of the series is the 8 inch! It features an incredible frequency response of 35Hz – 19kHz and frequency range of 29Hz – 24kHz. Weighing in at 14.4kg, you know this monitor will blow you away!
To Sum it Up!
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ’s
- Mid and High Frequency EQ’s
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket point
- USB connectivity for possible future features or updates