DJ City Smithfield Employment Opportunity!
DJ City are seeking experienced and highly motivated sales staff for an exciting full-time position at our Smithfield store in Sydney!
DJ City’s success has been built around it’s incredible team of dedicated staff with a passion for the industry. We’re looking for just the right people to work at our Smithfield store and join our team.
Some daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Processing and shipping online orders
- Serving customers and over the counter sales
- Managing stock / inventory
- Assisting with Preparation/Return of hire equipment
- Assisting cleaning and basic maintenance of lighting and audio equipment
- Telephone answering / customer inquiries
- General duties as directed
- Communicate and assist with associated companies
The successful applicant will have:
• Strong work ethic and desire to be a part of a high-performance culture
• Self motivated, proactive and driven to succeed
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar administrative / sales role
• Previous experience supporting a sales team (is preferable, but not required)
• The ability to problem solve
• Experience with Microsoft office software including Word and Excel
• Excellent customer service and phone manner
• Exceptional communication skills
• The ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a team
Please note this position will be closing on 28th February 2017. Expressions of interest, including a CV and cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.